How to get up to full load quickly, on those mornings when the mercury is at or below 32°F or 0°C?
- Pre heat combustion air.
- Shroud around silencer hot surface.
- Single pass - top ring inlet / bottom outlet
- Available in standard range of acoustic performance, catalytic or low pressure drop silencer types
- Ease of installation for exhaust line
- Inlet elevation matches engine exhaust outlet
- Ease of access to air inlet filter housing
- Location of filter at base of silencer within the same footprint.
Nelson Global Products is proud to offer a full range of UL/ULC Certified Silencers and Exhaust Stack Accessories, listed under UL 2561, ULC ORD C959-93 first edition and tested based on NFPA 211 for medium heat as tested under the following UL standards.
USL indicate conformance to the UL 2561 STANDARD FOR 1400 DEGREE FAHRENHEIT FACTORY-BUILT CHIMNEYS - Edition 1 - Issue Date 2009/07/31.
CNL indicates conformance to the Canadian Standard for Gas Vent Connectors, ULC/ORD C441.3.98, First Edition, June 1998.